Monday, August 20, 2007

Politics On Tap

About 2 years ago, the Annapolis Republican Central Committee (note: this is different from the AA county CC) started a 'politics on tap' schedule of informal meetings. Basically, on the 4th Thursday of each month we would meet at a bar and talk about things.

Attendance has dropped off somewhat, but I know that this blog is viewed by some people that are outside of the quasi-blast emails that we send for the central committee. So, what I'm asking is, would you folks like to institute this type of thing? Not necessarily republican oriented, but city oriented, and I promise that we will have it at a bar.

Capital Punishment does this on Thursday mornings at Aah Coffee, but I was wondering if people are interested in meeting at night. (Sometimes I am at bars on Thursday nights, regardless of whether or not there is a meeting going on.)

Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. If response is good, we'll set it up.

No comments: