M. Scott Bowling, who ran a good race in the Democrat primary last time against the Honorable Alderwoman Hoyle in Ward 3, has courageously accepted his destiny and has switched to the Republican Party.
We are happy to have him.
If you would like to know his reasons, you can ask him, but here are the top 5 reasons--listed in reverse order for added drama--why a person would want to be a republican:
5. You can base your life around Ronald Reagan--who was a movie star!
4. Gross negligence of accepted English grammar will not limit your success in life.
3. Immediate membership into the Big Oil Company Fan Club, complete with a working replica of an oil drill placed over a wildlife preserve.
2. "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart*; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."-Winston Churchill.
(*I am 26.)
1. You will be right most of the time, except when you're not.