Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Misc. Business

A series of forces have conspired over the last few days to prevent me from making any contributions to the general body of knowledge via this blog, but I can assure you that I am working feverishly to remedy that situation.

I attended the city council meeting, which was thrilling, and I will have a report on that, as well as 3 or so more posts that are already in the pipeline. (And by in the pipeline, I mean that I have written down 3 possible subjects for posts and in no way have started writing them nor made any progress on analyzing said topics.)

As far as I know, Mike Christman has not formally made his resignation, which is good, because I am not aware of any Republicans who wish to run for this seat as of right now.

Cheers.

No comments: