Friday, September 28, 2007

New Top Restaurant

I have learned that I made a glaring omission in my list of the best places to eat in Annapolis.

A couple of days ago, I had dinner at the Severn Inn, and it was phenomenal. It has the best view in Annapolis, and the menu consists of high quality ingredients prepared simply. Very delicious. Sort of as a bonus, the power went out for a couple minutes, and it was a very cool ambiance when the restaurant's generator kicked in.

(The prices are fairly high, but if Mrs. Loyal Reader shares Mrs. Politics' desire to sit outside on the water, I would suggest that you oblige.)

The experience was so excellent, I debated putting the Severn Inn at #1. But, I settled at #2, for no real reason. Les Folie is still the top seed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say COPS know good food. Please let me suggest another top spot in Annapolis... Pauls Homewood Cafe. Good food, good conversation and no work release convicts in the kitchen.